NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Why are we so useless?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ATM Alch is USELESS. I understand with the medic patch we will be semi useless. But atm we are useless. I was wondering why at level 12 an armor smith can make GOOD armor while we can make a SUPER overpriced resource Trained pony.... And we need to use forged (I think is retarded) goods. I just think we got cut out. What do you guys think?
Maybe it's a little unbalanced, but bear with the dev team, they will fix it up, there will always be small imbalances.

but a solution to your problem, is creating an alt account, put him the same house, and give him whatever good things you can get with your high level character.
5 berries = horse

what?

deal with it!
Speak for yourself, my alchemist is far from useless
(30-12-2011, 04:23 PM)Kwal link Wrote: [ -> ]Speak for yourself, my alchemist is far from useless
May I ask what do you do for profit?
Sell ponies and stones Smile also, I hand them out to any house members in need, very useful items
how can u get strange fur?
(26-01-2012, 03:42 PM)Deckazo link Wrote: [ -> ]how can u get strange fur?

Most likely from hardmode.

If I go by logic, probably the wave with the armored bear warriors or some shit like that.