NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: slashing weapon !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pm me !! weapon between 200k - 500k
Would probably help if you tell what sort of Slashing weapon you want (Commando/Pike)
(27-04-2016, 08:30 PM)Orik. Wrote: [ -> ]Would probably help if you tell what sort of Slashing weapon you want (Commando/Pike)

ah ye forgot that sry... its for a commando!
(27-04-2016, 08:33 PM)flokiiiiii Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2016, 08:30 PM)Orik. Wrote: [ -> ]Would probably help if you tell what sort of Slashing weapon you want (Commando/Pike)

ah ye forgot that sry... its for a commando!

Flamberge
Would recommend you to get a boarding axe Floki, it's around 400k and has 54c I think, or a Crusader Greatsword. Same prices too.

Or you could go a little lower and get a flamberge (round 300k, don't pay more, it would be a scam, and I am selling one in the AH).

Enjoy !
(27-04-2016, 11:01 PM)LordChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Would recommend you to get a boarding axe Floki, it's around 400k and has 54c I think, or a Crusader Greatsword. Same prices too.

Or you could go a little lower and get a flamberge (round 300k, don't pay more, it would be a scam, and I am selling one in the AH).

Enjoy !

It's 52 cut, id recommend steel Crusader's Greatsword, there isn't a sweet spot you have to hit with it.