NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Best weapon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So... As well as you read at the topic i want to know what is the best sword but for one hand.
And if you know what it is plz tell me how much does it cost so ill get the money and buy from some 1 that can make it for me
Tnx anyway Big Grin
If you want the best one handed sword, it would be the Swadian Hope which according to Banks' spreadsheet costs 2.6 million gold to make. This is calculated from estimated crafting material prices and is subject to change (and it is merely an estimate). The Swadian Hope is the highest tier craftable one handed sword currently in the mod. It is better than the Fire Blade, though the Fire Blade has the benefit of being usable by any class.

There are no one handed swords that are legendary, but there are two legendary bastards swords, which can be used one handed. Those are the Worm Bane and Aurora Blade. I can't give you an exact price on them, but they're likely worth a few million more than the Hope. Other one handed options in the legendary department are the Dragon Axe and Dreaded War Pick. In my opinion, they are not worth the price due to their length.

Also, this is the wrong forum to post this question.
why is this post in Houses?
Click u forgot about the Fang of Fenrir Tongue
Can an admin move this thread?  :Smile
Ah I did indeed forget the Fang of Fenrir, not to mention the Fel Edge.
Haha I have only 134k Tongue
So is there peapole that sell this weapons at less money or selling it at all?
Most people that sell legendarys don't really want just money they usually would prefer other legendaries or other high tier craftables.
Best non-legendary 1hander usable by everyone is probably the Fire Blade, although that still costs 2-3 mil. As sergeant/commando you could probably get a Steel Sword with 30-40k
The Fire Blade (I own one) costs around 2.7m to craft at current auction hall pricing.  It is quite nice and I would advise getting it ^_^

I also second Ughgh in saying the Steel Sword is great.  It is VERY cost effective. 
Pages: 1 2