NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
To bring in the new year, we are releasing our biggest patch yet, including the first reveal of the support classes. The full changelog is listed below:
  • New Features
  • New Map: Swadian City - by Hande
  • New Map: Jeldan CitadelĀ  - by Temuzu
  • Added first 2 support classes - Nurse and Tinkerer
  • Added small medic box, and small ammo crate items (both craftable by Alchemists)
  • Changes / Fixes
  • Horses now significantly slow down after taking damage
  • Added Horse Troughs to every map as a free way to heal horses
  • Added a remade version of Mountain Pass - By Hande
  • Removed collision meshes from skeletons
  • Christmas Hats no longer drop
  • Lots of backend optimisations to hopefully speed things up/decrease load
  • Bodkin Arrows received +1 damage
  • Weapon/Item slots are now locked in game, you have to use website to control them
  • Assassins spawn less of them and they are weaker. Plus various other nerfs
  • Higher waves (16+) have been made harder with more random troops

As always, you can download the latest version here
LONG LIVE THE KING!
Looks great, can't wait till I can play it.
I hope you guys had time to do something else than this mod during the new year Tongue
Loving the update. So far Jeldan Citadel and Mountain Pass are awesome. Have yet to play Swadian City.

Edit: Gomer made a medic box and it works perfectly!
Wait so if we use medic box we can't use a horse? Also you can't change weapons in-game now? Also only 3 weapon slots?

Edit:Medic uses medic box correct? (Needed one dumb question Tongue)
Nice, very nice but... I'm actually choose Nurse, equip medic box and.. in game this don't work for me. I'll put it on the ground and nothing happens.

@Gomer
Yes, if you wan't to ride a horse.. You can't use medic/ammo box.
great
Medic box works greatĀ  Smile
(02-01-2012, 04:18 AM)Pecus link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, very nice but... I'm actually choose Nurse, equip medic box and.. in game this don't work for me. I'll put it on the ground and nothing happens.

@Gomer
Yes, if you wan't to ride a horse.. You can't use medic/ammo box.

support items are equippable in any slots, so if you equip the horse in the support slot, you can also equip a medic box in a weapon slot, then have 2 free slots left for weapons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6