NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Scammed of 490K
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was trading 490k for [GMG]boss11 's striped armor, he put the striped in the trade and I put my 490k in the trade.  I accepted, and then exited NI to get off for the night.  I checked my inventory one last time for the striped, and it was not there.  When I re-joined the server, he said he didn't have his striped, but he had the money.  The, when I asked him for a screenshot of his inventory, he said he didn't have the striped nor money.  Then, about 5 minutes later, he logged on with the striped armor on.  I forgot to take a screenshot of that, so I dont have any proof of that (you'll have to trust me here) and now, here I am. I'll post the trading link below.

http://nordinvasion.com/trading.php?t=62895
Boss11, what's your story?
I had put the striped  in then i accepted then i wear my vaegires armor then i thought i hadnt the armor then he come back and told me he dindt have i looked and say yep i have in my inventary sry he must invite me back in house then he get and then he not write back nad then he leave ..... so yet i hadnt the striped longer... he never write me back when we were on server so i told him he get if he invite me then i trade him WP_Kami could say thats true he was with me at this server.....
I was on the server while they traded. Boss11 was upset because he didnt know what happened and told Jazz that he didnt know what happened and that he would give him the striped if he would invite him but Jazz didnt answer and left the server.
pls can a german adm come we booth are german thx....
There is nothing like a german admin and I can speak english Big Grin tell me what you want to wright on steam and ill tell you what to write. sorry for this post  Tongue
I can see the trade logs guys so there is no point in lying here. Boss, just give him the armour. Setup another trade and do it. There is no need for German admins, its quite clear what is going on here.
:O boss?
Indeed. ALso there IS a German Admin.
(19-11-2012, 09:27 AM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed. ALso there IS a German Admin.

Ye I know, you're my little secret  8)

Boss, you have 1 day to respond, otherwise I am taking that stripped armour, whichever account it is in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4