NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTB Striped Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll buy Striped Armor for 400k
I'll raise the price once I get the cash.
That is all.
Can I offer you the Swadian Heavy Lamellar instead? It got 1 less body armor but 2 more leg armor. It's also way hotter than the striped. Wink
Aww, but..
I still want striped Tongue
So no thank you, but it was very hard for me to say no..almost got me there.
Striped is the true shielder armor, I'm sorry.
Let me just say that you will have a hard time getting a striped for 400k, while I have no problem selling this armor for that price. Also, I never used striped. Wink
(21-11-2012, 03:16 AM)Yabu link Wrote: [ -> ]Can I offer you the Swadian Heavy Lamellar instead? It got 1 less body armor but 2 more leg armor. It's also way hotter than the striped. Wink

Actually, I am fairly certain striped armour is currently better than the Swadian Heavy Lamellar at the moment.
Body armour: 68
Leg Armour:29

It is a shame, because I really like how the Heavy Lamellar looks.
(Sorry for posting this if I am wrong Tongue)

Nici

I will sell you striped for 400k + some mats or for 500k
i sell you a striped armor for 475k cash <------------------
(21-11-2012, 12:51 PM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Yabu link=topic=7628.msg62408#msg62408 date=1353467805]
Can I offer you the Swadian Heavy Lamellar instead? It got 1 less body armor but 2 more leg armor. It's also way hotter than the striped. Wink

Actually, I am fairly certain striped armour is currently better than the Swadian Heavy Lamellar at the moment.
Body armour: 68
Leg Armour:29

It is a shame, because I really like how the Heavy Lamellar looks.
(Sorry for posting this if I am wrong Tongue)
[/quote]

striped is indeed better all around now
@Nici: Sorry, I have no mats. Or 500k.
@Elite: Alright, yours seems the most reasonable. I'll PM you once I get the cash to do so, alright? 400k was all I had
ok send me a PM when you have 475k cash
Pages: 1 2