NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

I would like to know the prices of the following items:

Tome.
Full brass set.
Field medic kit.
When I've been buying the Field Med it was 1.7m some 6 months ago.
Thank youSmile. I would like to know the other prices too <3
The Royal Scale chest should be ca. 4m, gaunts and helmet ca. 1m each. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(20-09-2016, 02:13 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]The Royal Scale chest should be ca. 4m, gaunts and helmet ca. 1m each. Correct me if I'm wrong.

the helm is 2m last i checked.
Nice thanks, so the other parts would be around 1.5m ish and body 5m?
(20-09-2016, 03:28 PM)KMOCHA Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-09-2016, 02:13 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]The Royal Scale chest should be ca. 4m, gaunts and helmet ca. 1m each. Correct me if I'm wrong.

the helm is 2m last i checked.

5 x Brass Bar --250k
30 x Armor Plate --~600k
25 x Strap dont know not much Big Grin
6 x Oil of Velentr--~300k
1 x Relic Fragment --500k
1 x Perfected Metal-- 150k

so price of 1,5 mil would be realistic crafting is most time a bit more
Brass is getting screwed over as most that have it want Heavy Bear... So it's going less than crafting price and then some.

It also a very good investment atm being "cheap" just a remodel or some thing new that needs coppers will put the price up for brass set by a lot.
(20-09-2016, 03:35 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thanks, so the other parts would be around 1.5m ish and body 5m?

Body i would say 4 too Big Grin
(20-09-2016, 03:38 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]Brass is getting screwed over as most that have it want Heavy Bear... So it's going less than crafting price and then some.

It also a very good investment atm being "cheap" just a remodel or some thing new that needs coppers will put the price up for brass set by a lot.

let me know when woody, have 15 brass bars from uncrafting my royal scale top/crafting
Pages: 1 2