NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: : TSA | Dellingrs Hands | Lion Boots | Heavy Scaled Greaves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 95b63844579a257f0f3d79a52f7feb0b.png]
Rupturer 22m?)

and Ailadrodd 6m+ xD
(06-09-2018, 06:02 AM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]Rupturer 22m?)

and Ailadrodd 6m+ xD

fixed
As the only owner of Leviathan's Helmet in game, I feel obligated to ask what you would offer.
(21-07-2019, 07:23 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]As the only owner of Leviathan's Helmet in game, I feel obligated to ask what you would offer.
dont do it. he will pull off a woody
(21-07-2019, 07:23 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]As the only owner of Leviathan's Helmet in game, I feel obligated to ask what you would offer.

You can see I will value it 50m maybe more (atm). You can see what I value other things. You can see my want for it is "high".

My want for it in the grand scheme of things is higher than dead shot, alia, rups, ... etc.    

But

My want is "high" atm. Seeing what's possibly going to be added into the game this helm would go down to mid maybe even low if some things happen.

I play Warden, Senti, Sentry a bit ill give you that but guessing its only 45-46 armour. It's not going to have much of an effect on rag let alone hard. 

You can see I want the xbow boots just as much or even more tbh. I've had a "red" set up on sniper for idk 2 years+ at this point (Ranger) so the novelty of its being that last bit of gear is smaller to me than other people.
Unlike Sniper... Xbow has never had a red set up as you cant make one. Xbows can be used in the support slot for a TURE red set up mind you.

Like most things, I'm in no rush to pay a fee of "1st" unless I see it as reasonable. 

For that reason and others, I have not listed, you can offer me as I'm no rush to send an offer your way.

(21-07-2019, 07:35 AM)Peleus Wrote: [ -> ]dont do it. he will pull off a woody

He's not pulling off a Woody as Woody would not use this strategy.
Bring back bump