NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: More % chance of drops, all of them.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The drop %s are completely emptied out right now. The more players, the less chance of getting something.
Well, why don't they make getting drops apply to one character and  not all of the characters? Why split the drop chance between characters?
I mean, I got to my first Odin and Sleipnir run. I was right next to both when they died. Nothing, not one special thing. Three cloth. That's it.
I think that if we improved drop chance, people would play more.
-Terath  Wink
In the long run this idea would work against itself.

Getting legendaries easy -> yay fun everyone getting legendary items, everyone happy! -> well... we all have legendaries now... what to do, what to do... -> Pfft this is so boring, we can all play with maxed out gear, complete the game over and over again, I'm going to quit playing this mod.
(28-11-2012, 11:50 AM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [ -> ]In the long run this idea would work against itself.

Getting legendaries easy -> yay fun everyone getting legendary items, everyone happy! -> well... we all have legendaries now... what to do, what to do... -> Pfft this is so boring, we can all play with maxed out gear, complete the game over and over again, I'm going to quit playing this mod.

+1
I hear of Legendary items dropping weekly/biweekly. The drop rate seems to be fine.
Right, it just extended the problem.  Wink
At least it lasted longer than:
no legendaries> quit game, boring

Sphinx

If you quit the game, does that mean you'll stop making threads in "Feature Requests" ? If so, we might consider turning the drop to 0% for a week.

Trolling aside, the % in my opinion is too high at the moment. We get pikes of king and auroras every week.
Dont forget the Fell Edge yesterday ..
Ah Sphinx the ultimate request destroyer  Tongue
Play longer, than get the friggen legandary!!!....the want for a legendary should propel you to play more.

IMO the POK's drop has to be nerfed D:
Buff PoK, lower the drop chance for PoK?  I'd be okay with that...  *silently strokes pike*
Pages: 1 2