NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Nord Invasion Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I found and watched a movie that seriously reminds me of nord invasion! Not advertising or anything, but the setting is so similar to nord invasion!  Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnoTSlCzAuM
The story of the movie is about a few men defending a castle in the name of the rebellion against King John after he broke his promise to the Magma Carter. King John leads a thousand Danish Mercenaries(Which are technically Viking and Nord-looking) and seek to conquer the castle who are defended by less than 20 English men (JUST LIKE OUR 16 PLAYER SERVERS, AND THEIR SWADIAN LOOKING).
COINCIDENCE MUCH?
xD

Seems Legit  8)
I was inspired..... Nord invasion Machinima! Hell yeah!

Edit: I saw the movie awhile ago was somewhat shitty but most medevil moves arn't made well now in days Sad
Haha fair enough, and yeah a nordinvasion machinima could attract alot more players
(03-01-2012, 10:19 AM)Saenero link Wrote: [ -> ]Haha fair enough, and yeah a nordinvasion machinima could attract alot more players
If I get unbanned I will start making one. I would need some "actors" though Tongue
Just going to say... Ironclad is a brilliant film, watched it several times. Great film.  Wink
(03-01-2012, 12:05 PM)Logics link Wrote: [ -> ]Just going to say... Ironclad is a brilliant film, watched it several times. Great film.  Wink
I did enjoy the film. But I feel the affects didn't do the story justice.
I actually think the opposite, I thought they did well with the effects considering it was made to try link back to the historic medieval times.
(03-01-2012, 12:13 PM)Logics link Wrote: [ -> ]I actually think the opposite, I thought they did well with the effects considering it was made to try link back to the historic medieval times.
I need to watch it again it seems. I havn't seen it recently and it's not fresh on my mind. Perhaps I remember it incorrectly then.
Looks like one of Tarantino's movies set in the middle ages Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3