NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release: 0.4.6 - 'Nord Resurrection'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey community, It is time to release a new patch!

We have worked hard last week to get this released and it is finally done, enjoy!
  • Scene Contest II winner map - Offshore
  • Other new maps that need to be fixed before they can be in cycle - The First Defence, Traders Valley & Swadian Temple. Keep an eye out for these new maps in the coming weeks!
  • New animation for Polearm stabs
  • New legendary weapons- Negotiator, Assassin Glaive
  • New legendary armour - Heavy Sturmhaube
  • New craftable weapons - Vengeance, Sarissa, Head Crusher, Boarding Axe
  • New craftable armor - White Sturmhaube, Black Sturmhaube
  • Admin Chat,  please pay attention to any admins using this. Failure to do as reasonably requested by an admin will result in disciplinary action.
  • Temporary admin ban for game admins.
  • New scene prop - ni_portcullis & ni_winch_b
  • Res tome fixed
  • Barricades cause much less lag/crashing
  • Barricades no longer stick out of the ground
  • Onyx Bolts now has bonus against shields
  • Nord Skirmishers went to shopping, came back with a new look
  • FUS updated
  • Other small fixes to weapons and armours
  • Moar rangers!

We would also like to welcome Huscarlton Banks to the dev team. He has been working hard for this patch and I know we all appreciate his work. This does mean there shall be a new Aussie senior admin... Who shall it be...?

Get the new patch here!

Alternative download in .rar here

Alternative download in .7z (Smaller file) here

If you don't want to download whole module again, download this small patch here. (NOTE: If this don't work, download whole module again by using those other links)

Love,
The NI Family
The long awaited patch! I'm right here as history is being made! (why the hell am I awake?)
Q_Q slow connection gonna be able to play it in an hour and a half

Hurrah for the tiny patch =D
gonna take a little to download but worth it
really looking forward to seeing the legendarys  ;D
New legendary drops and new craftable armor?  Time to start playing NI 100 hours a week again... Hehe.  I'm looking forward to it ^_^
Cant wait to see the new items  ;D
Holy sweet mother mercy! nice! Ragnash for aussie senior admin! also banks deserved this really!
btw no one tell ugh or else we will never get any of the new legendarys  Tongue
This is great  Big Grin you guys put a lot of hard work into this, which has made nord invasion one of the most well executed mods for warband. Well done!
Cool, can't wait to try out the new armours  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5