NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Client Release: 0.4.7 'SnowInvasion'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A heads up for people downloading this, make sure you remove your old NordInvasion folder and rename the new one from NordInvasion_0.4.7 to NordInvasion.

Just make sure that your NordInvasion folder always is named: NordInvasion
Ah, that's the problem.
I'll try that!

Thanks!
Guess we're the stupidest people of NI xD
That's really stupid of me..
It works, thanks MrG and das_D!

[Image: D0990F22A09F1B98F84D3A68F1BFAFA0AAFFE503]
(15-12-2012, 04:43 PM)Fred_Frederickus link Wrote: [ -> ]Guess we're the stupidest people of NI xD

(15-12-2012, 04:44 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: [ -> ]That's really stupid of me..
It works, thanks MrG and das_D!

We all make mistakes Wink

Unless you are me ofcourse. I clearly never make mistakes. Tongue
I love snowballs!  ;D
Deathmatch server is now up, I need to finish up with real event map so until then you guys need to use tournament map.  Wink
I just want to stress the point Hyper posted in his first post:

Please DO NOT use your normal weapons on the server, it is intended for snowball fun only! If I catch you using non-school yard regulation snowballs, a merry christmas banhammer slap for you!
(15-12-2012, 06:26 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to stress the point Hyper posted in his first post:

Please DO NOT use your normal weapons on the server, it is intended for snowball fun only! If I catch you using non-school yard regulation snowballs, a merry christmas banhammer slap for you!

Will there be a separate duel practice server, or is that over?
Thats over for now, we are focusing on this event for the next couple of weeks. Im sure we can sort something out to have a Duel server in the new year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5