NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK non-1hs helmet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, i am MP and i would want to know what its the cheapest helmet that can protect u from a hs of a hard archer, i hate get 1 hs  Angry
Sturmhaube, Nikolskoe helmet(Same stats i think) i never got headshoted with it from archer Big Grin
Cheapest are lvl 16 armoursmith, but they won't protect you from hs (each gives 44def).
From more expensive there is Heavy Sturmhaube (50def) and Steel Spangenhelm.
Than expensive legendary helmets.
(28-02-2017, 05:28 PM)Extazitowe Wrote: [ -> ]Sturmhaube, Nikolskoe helmet(Same stats i think) i never got headshoted with it from archer Big Grin

And how many did they cost?
(28-02-2017, 05:50 PM)paski Wrote: [ -> ]
(28-02-2017, 05:28 PM)Extazitowe Wrote: [ -> ]Sturmhaube, Nikolskoe helmet(Same stats i think) i never got headshoted with it from archer Big Grin

And how many did they cost?

Arround 600-700k
Honestly saying, I though there are no helmets that can save when headshoted. Even the commando usable that are the strongest.
Sometimes i get one shotted with vals
Sometimes I get oneshot with Jager Hat, but I play for realism.
Spooky hidden text, quote me if you dare
(28-02-2017, 07:12 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly saying, I though there are no helmets that can save when headshoted. Even the commando usable that are the strongest.

thats sad :/