NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NI Official Auction #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Well damn, website was down for me for 24 hours before the auctions closed.
Just.. d*mn.
(24-12-2012, 07:25 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: [ -> ]Well damn, website was down for me for 24 hours before the auctions closed.
Just.. d*mn.

Which website? NI or the auction site?
Well I was able to snag the Royal. Thanks MrG for running the Auction and getting the loot to the players fast.
Guess I didn't get my bronze arrows was gone\still is . Can somebody tell me the sales of the bronze arrows ? and great auction!
(26-12-2012, 05:13 PM)Cyph3r link Wrote: [ -> ]Guess I didn't get my bronze arrows was gone\still is . Can somebody tell me the sales of the bronze arrows ? and great auction!

I bought 1xBronze Arrows for 700k Smile
Seems there were some great sales on the auction. Unfortunately, I had 0 gold at the time :/
(27-12-2012, 12:15 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Seems there were some great sales on the auction. Unfortunately, I had 0 gold at the time :/
'
Where did it all go? :o You didn't bet it all on the (banned) ponies did you?
I lent it to Stars, with 5 million percent interest.
(27-12-2012, 06:30 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]I lent it to Stars, with 5 million percent interest.
Sure thing Click...

Btw i didn't win a single thing so you can get back all 323k? or what ever exact amount of money you lent me ;P
Dammit Stars :/ Alright.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10