NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NI Official Auction #2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Auction is now CLOSED!!! Thank you to everyone who took part!

It's that time again folks, the 2nd Official NordInvasion Auction is here! This is your chance to grab some goodies for a cheap price. Unlike last time however, we have a dedicated website to host the auction; we call it NIbay (like eBay but way better!).

Follow these steps to make sure you are ready for when the auction starts:

1) Go to the registration page to get your account created (If you need help with this click here or click "Help" at the top bar for the FAQ)
In order to register your account you will need:
  • Your NordInvasion Character ID (click here to see how to find it)
  • Your Forum Username (if your name is less that 6 characters please use a underscore ( _ ) before or after your name)
  • Password [i](this does not have to match your forum password)

2) Get familiar with the website, have a browse around and add the items you are interested in to your Watch List (link on the top right of the item you are looking at)
3) Wait until Saturday 22/12/2012 00:00:00 for the auctions to start. It will end 2 days later, on 24/12/2012 00:00:00
4) Get bidding!!!

Important bidding rules:
  • [li]There is no reserve prices on any of the items, meaning that the the item will be sold for whatever the ending price it
  • There is no proxy bidding, meaning what you bid is what you pay, for example: if current bid is 10,000 and you put down 50,000 then thats the current bid
  • The NI staff will NOT tolerate time-wasters at this auction. If you bid to buy an item you must make sure you can afford it. Anyone found to be griefing or rising prices "for the fun of it" will be dealt with accordingly.
If you have any questions or queries or would like the rules explained in more detail post them here please. I will try to answer all of them ahead of Saturday so that you have the best chance of winning an item.

What happens after you win an item?

After you win an item you will receive it in the account you specified when registering within 1-2 days after the auction ends.

This is under the condition that sufficient funds exist in this account. If there are not enough funds you will be contacted to provide the funds and will incur a 50,000 GOLD late payment fee.
Username (min 6 chars)? That's discrimination
(17-12-2012, 11:54 AM)ughgh link Wrote: [ -> ]Username (min 6 chars)? That's discrimination

Ye we tried to remove that but it caused problems. Please just stick a underscore ( _ ) before or after your name.
There has been a number of people NOT entering their character ID's when registering. If you do not do this it will delay you getting your item if you win one.

looking forward to thisĀ  ;D
(17-12-2012, 12:54 PM)Benschie link Wrote: [ -> ]looking forward to thisĀ  ;D

Im glad. Just hope everything works and people know how to use it.
i hope only few poor people show up to the auction more stuff for me muahahahha
just kidding i hope it will work fine too and many people show up so there will be much biding ;D
When does the auctions end?
(17-12-2012, 01:33 PM)Yabu link Wrote: [ -> ]When does the auctions end?

Good question. It will end of 24/12/2012 00:00:00. I updated the main post.
yay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10