NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Forum Page - reply in a thread with smartphone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey,
I am not sure if this is the right thread.
Also i am not sure if my problem is because of my smartphone or a bug of the forum website.
What is it about?:
I am using a Huawei P8 with the newest android (i think) and the chrome browser.
When I want to reply in a thread and write a bit more (a few lines) the button "post reply" is not available anymore. So I can't press it to post my reply =D
What I did to post my reply?:
I post a reply with just one word. then i edit this post and write the text i wanted to write when i just post the one word =D

here the two pics. first one shows the button. second one is one more wrote line and you cant see the button anymore.

[Image: 28611062hu.jpg]

[Image: 28611063mr.jpg]

Thanks for a reply.

Greets,
Mike.

maybe i should say, that nothing happens when i touch in the field where i write or also nothing happens when i hide my keybord. Smile
Had the same Problem with my Samsung
(16-03-2017, 07:04 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Had the same Problem with my Samsung
so maybe it's just my phone :/
Perhaps it's the browser. I use Edge on Win10 Mobile and forum works just fine.
To Forum Dev> Setting the CSS height of the textarea to 100% is a quick fix.
I put a max-height on it which should prevent that from happening. Hopefully there are no negative side effects besides the text area not being expandable on desktop now.
much better with smartphone now Wink
thank you much for that fix =D

Greets,
Mike.