NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since my shop is afg from NI we will sell most of our gear. 

Add me on steam for details:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063059619

Crossbow:
Ailadrodd
Deadshot
Onyx Bolts
Halogi's Torch
Fang of Fenrir
Arming Helmet
Brigadine Plated Heraldic
Noble Steel Gauntlets
Studded Gauntlets
Swadian Boots

Archer:
Typhoon
Zephyr
Eastern Katana
Royal Sniper Helmet
Royal Sniper Armour
Royal Sniper Gauntlets
Royal Sniper Boots

Pikeman:
Twig of Yggdrassil
Naval Glaive
Vagabond Helmet
Eastern Full Scale
Light Plated Gauntlets

5m gold
Sandokan:
I don´t believe that he ownes all this legendarys - in the short time he´s playing he cannot have that much.
He want to trade for real Money ! So give Money and i bet you get Nothing.
He is from Turkey - so he thinks he Comes to Paradies when he rip you notbelievers off.
I think he wants collect Money for the lost Thschihad of IS

Peace Man !
He has all that gear. No idea if he will scam you but he does own everything what is listed above.
(30-06-2017, 12:47 PM)ON_Glenn Wrote: [ -> ]He has all that gear. No idea if he will scam you but he does own everything what is listed above.

in 150 hours of Playing Mount & Blade ?
Nah i dont believe...
(30-06-2017, 01:30 PM)WoDan Wrote: [ -> ]in 150 hours of Playing Mount & Blade ?
Nah i dont believe...
The fact that someone owns some excessive amount of gear doesn't mean that they looted it themselves. Trading/with IRL currency, getting players in the shop who then retired etc.

Although i don't really like that people setting their shops here, on forum, and saying that they're selling it for real money in the steam/elsewhere when asking. I'm not talking about author of this thread in particular.
%50 of these stuff owner is Kakolukia and %10 part is Anarion's. Ofcourse not all of these mine
Ok im Sry then if i Insult you wrongly.
(01-07-2017, 11:56 AM)WoDan Wrote: [ -> ]Ok im Sry then if i Insult you wrongly.

No problem
-Bump