NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Nord Invasion Community Feedback and Suggestions Thread 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
You bring an unfair advantage when making a new id. You should be just about starting again.

This is a new person (id) starting why should he have the option to be able to use end game gear when himself is not end game.
So you might as well trade your hero class gear and just respec?
I have not been here quite as long as you but I know people who have been here sense 2010 in real life and the whole thing about the wormbane at the least is that it is usable by everyone
the issue with the argument 'because it's always been that way' is that the basis can change, and I feel that with the wormbane it has.
There used to be way less options to choose from, and it appeared that its drop rate was much higher, so lower level players got it more. There were also way less t5s (i dont think t5 even existed, or most people just went hybrid anyway) so the wormbane was a really big deal kinda true legendary to have.
Now it's just a transition player for <t5s i guess.

I'm really just trying to poke at flawed counter arguments, in favor of change.
I'm not trying to say change is bad at all
I just feel like Woody wants all drops to be red with no better reason then so his gear sets match
he is providing arguments you are choosing to ignore, and trying to counter his idea with flawed arguments you keep skipping through. I don't like how this forum is going.
What am I missing here?
He said it would make crafting go up more
I say it won't because it happened once before with house crafted and was the most hated update I can find
The whole point of 1.5 was to make crafted more common
I haven't seen that
What I am saying is that if it didn't work the first time why try again?
Yes change is good but is pointless change any good?
To me no
Reason: Because it would lock DB to Pikeman Hero OR Legionnaire.

Explanation. The Fang had been moved to Commando Hero and Red in the 1.5 Patch. It was rather quickly dropped down to Orange and Commando/Sharpshooter again. The reason why it was moved down is because Red items are not meant to be across classes. (Exception being the 1 handed hero swords and SoK) Moving it to red would either put it at Piikeman hero and rather redundant. Or to Legionnaire and in the same spot the fang was before it got moved again.
Studded/Noble Steel
I know how we fix your "problem" Woody
We wait for Bannerlord and let the devs fix all this then when they have a lot more freedom to do stuff
(28-10-2017, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: [ -> ]I know how we fix your "problem" Woody
We wait for Bannerlord and let the devs fix all this then when they have a lot more freedom to do stuff

You make it sound like it will work like magic and take no work. Both will probably take the same amount of work just one we have now the other is more than a year of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17