NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Xbow ammo bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cbf to make a different video when this one has it 

At the start and about 4:50 in the video you can see I have 150 ammo yet I cant reload or fire. 

Thinking about it now could have something to do with the new mode on avent 1h's maybe? but not sure... altho I think I had this problem once or twice before 1.7.0
Hi Woody
I have had this problem come up before it is random and the solution we found is to have someone else reload then it works. This is not a new problem with this patch
(02-01-2018, 05:14 AM)VM_Sargent_X Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Woody
I have had this problem come up before it is random and the solution we found is to have someone else reload then it works.  This is not a new problem with this patch

Ye but I had it 3x in 1 run? It feels like its gotten worse or something as my last 2 happened at different times. 

Unless I was "luckier" than I thought on that run.
After looking through the Code this appears to be a Warband bug. However If someone does have this happen trying using the new Unload Function "V" and see if this will get you in Sync again.
Unload function only works for repeater crossbows