NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Low textures for NordInvasion 1.9.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I present low textures for increase performance in NordInvasion.
Can slightly increase your fps.
Download - Low textures for NI193 Suitable for 1.9.5
Installation - Copy with replacement in folder Modules.
Looks even worse than what I'm playing on my laptop at the moment, 10/10.

Updated.
  • Compatible with NI 1.7.2
  • Added compressed native textures.

(02-01-2018, 08:30 PM)Krex Wrote: [ -> ]What changes did you make? Models, Textures, both?

Only textures.
It is nice of you to offer this option for people that have older hardware. For the players with older hardware this might be an interesting read too: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-laptop-games/ .
Theres literally 0 reason to get low texture. I mean, Warband already looks bad so why make it even worse Big Grin ?
May I ask your PC stats?
How many FPS did you gain by making those changes?
I remember Greg playing on a tablet for some time. I guess he would use it gladly then to gain some fps
(06-01-2018, 12:31 PM)Faravin Wrote: [ -> ]Theres literally 0 reason to get low texture. I mean, Warband already looks bad so why make it even worse Big Grin ?
May I ask your PC stats?
budget assembly 2009 year
Intel® Pentium® E5400 2.7 ghz
2 gb ram
9500gt
(06-01-2018, 12:34 PM)Jalau Wrote: [ -> ]How many FPS did you gain by making those changes?

Full rg server was 20-30 fps when the nord attack, became after installation not lower than 30 fps. On hard not lower than 35 fps.
Updated to NI 1.8.1
Congrats, you made NI's own version of Van Gogh's Starry Night. You're an artist.
Pages: 1 2