NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: bow / armor of a horse / fire arrows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) At present time we have a SS bow and an yew bow which costs around 200-250k. The next bow (king's will & etc) costs around 6-8m ! The interspace between these crafts is HUGE. Can you add craft bow around 1-1.5m and 2.5-3m?

2) Is it possible to create an armor of horses (light Caparison) -1 speed and with heraldry (different banner of houses)  ?

3) Could you add fire arrows to the game for Nords? For example, Hodor and etc. (recently i found this arrows on ammo box in the game)

Idea
(09-01-2018, 09:25 PM)Best Villain Wrote: [ -> ]1) At present time we have a SS bow and an yew bow which costs around 200-250k. The next bow (king's will & etc) costs around 6-8m ! The interspace between these crafts is HUGE. Can you add craft bow around 1-1.5m and 2.5-3m?

2) Is it possible to create an armor of horses (light Caparison) -1 speed and with heraldry (different banner of houses)  ?

3) Could you add fire arrows to the game for Nords? For example, Hodor and etc. (recently i found this arrows on ammo box in the game)

Idea

1) Item gaps are something that I always try to find time to fix. There are many other notable items that have huge gaps, so while I can't promise that I'll fix the SS -> King's Will specifically I can promise that I will try to fix major gaps when I find the time for them.

2) Yeah, it should be possible. Kip and I are particularly fond of heraldic armours so I'll try to make Heraldic caparisons (light and heavy) at some point.

3) Fire arrows are a bit of a tough one. Adding it as a boss ability wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility, so maybe they'll show up later down the line.

Thanks.