NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Swadian February Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was just trying to make sure I got this right so I don't miss it
It's the first time a public event that I did not host has been at a time I can come
21 days? That's 6 weeks from now!
(20-01-2018, 02:28 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]21 days? That's 6 weeks from now!
Following the lines on my calender, yes, that is correct!
Im not 100% sure what was amusing about someone that looked at a calendar then had a guess because it's late and I don't give a shit about the topic. (Some alcohol may have been involved)

But if needed I will make a pretty picture to show how my mind worked at that night

Pic coming soon
(20-01-2018, 11:45 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]Im not 100% sure what was amusing about someone that looked at a calendar then had a guess because it's late and I don't give a shit about the topic. (Some alcohol may have been involved)

But if needed I will make a pretty picture to show how my mind worked at that night

Pic coming soon

Let's use the other thread to discuss.
will come
Bump and reminder to everyone that the tournament is coming up! If you plan on competing, please make sure you are in Teamspeak *early* so that I can create the brackets at the start time without worrying about anyone being late.
will come
now 4th prize is more valuable than 3rd prize, time to practice missing targets.
Coming for legendary bow!
Pages: 1 2 3 4