NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Valsgarde Helmet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would like for the Valsgarde Helmet to no longer be Juggernaut locked.  Many people enjoyed using this helmet on all of their Commandos and it matched a lot of sets.  Since it is sort of a symbol for NordInvasion, I would like for more people to be able to equip it, not just those with Juggernauts.  Juggernauts also already have their own Defender Helmet legendary.  If this change were to occur, Juggernauts would be offered the option to exchange their Valsgardes for Defender Helmets.  The primary downsides are that it would have to be nerfed to fit in with the other non-hero Commando helmets, and those that have sold it since 1.5.0 because they can no longer use it would probably feel pretty cheated.

How does everyone else feel about this helmet's current class locks?  Should they remain as they are, or should they be removed?  Do you have a better third option?

- - - Please do not discuss changing other class locked items on this thread - - -
GOD YEA, remove the damn lock! ^^

~WithHighestLove
Nka19

Edit:
I did want to make this poll awhile ago myself but never got to it. Can remove it fully or only add RG to the lock, so it can keep the stats and it is bit better than other RG helmet.
So Jugg would be getting a new helmet?
(26-01-2018, 02:35 AM)PioPio Wrote: [ -> ]So Jugg would be getting a new helmet?

I knew I was forgetting something.  Post updated.
I disagree. Keep Valsgarde locked to a hero class hardly anyone plays so no one can show off their sweet loots.
(26-01-2018, 01:30 AM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ][...] Juggernauts also already have their own Defender Helmet legendary.  If this change were to occur, Juggernauts would be offered the option to exchange their Valsgardes for Defender Helmets. [...]

Defender Helmets? I thought they went extinct.
(26-01-2018, 02:54 AM)PioPio Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-01-2018, 01:30 AM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ][...] Juggernauts also already have their own Defender Helmet legendary.  If this change were to occur, Juggernauts would be offered the option to exchange their Valsgardes for Defender Helmets. [...]

Defender Helmets? I thought they went extinct.

Well, if they would ever drop...  Here is a chance to get one, I guess.
More information is needed for me:

Is Defender Helmet the same stats as the current Valsgarde? (I could boot up single player, but it's easier to ask)
What would Valsgarde's stats get changed to?
(26-01-2018, 04:00 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]More information is needed for me:

Is Defender Helmet the same stats as the current Valsgarde? (I could boot up single player, but it's easier to ask)
What would Valsgarde's stats get changed to?

Yes, the Defender Helmet and Valsgarde currently have the same stats (3 weight, 76 armor).

The Valsgarde would be changed to be equal in stats to the Knight Helmets and Gothic Sallets (3 weight, 70 armor).
I would be neutral to this change. But I think more people want their Valsgarde skin back than want it only available to a fringe class, so why not?

I actually voted in the poll incorrectly assuming "yes" was remove, and can't change my vote.
Pages: 1 2 3 4