NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17-08-2018, 07:39 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-08-2018, 01:55 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [ -> ]I hope there is a tweak to upgraded weapons soon, seems like there is quite a few at this point.
More than half of my upgrades need something so ye still waiting patiently.

Out of curiosity, which 11 or more of your legendaries "need something?" You've only posted about 3: Phoenix Shield, Durendal, and Jormungandr..
Going from my small list as I'm on my phone

Moj
Illus
Dur
Pho
Typhoon
Jorm

Think I have others but cbf to look. Most of it is petty stuff like accuracy or weight but stuff none the less.

Edit if you add all my ranged weapons and ammo for getting some weight taken off but talk to winter that's a nop.

Other stuff I think is
Exc
Reb
Fang
RW
Malice?
Etc...

And there was word of some changes posably for _____ if I was not mistaken. If not they could do with some.
Twigs
Rups
Etc..
Naaaaaaa man. A lot of those are fine.
(26-08-2018, 05:23 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]Going from my small list as I'm on my phone

Moj
Illus
Dur
Pho
Typhoon
Jorm

Think I have others but cbf to look. Most of it is petty stuff like accuracy or weight but stuff none the less.

Edit if you add all my ranged weapons and ammo for getting some weight taken off but talk to winter that's a nop.

Other stuff I think is
Exc
Reb
Fang
RW
Malice?
Etc...

And there was word of some changes posably for _____ if I was not mistaken. If not they could do with some.
Twigs
Rups
Etc..

Also want to add lack of knockdown from Dead Shot to that list.

But what's wrong with Mjolnir and Typhoon?
(26-08-2018, 08:08 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-08-2018, 05:23 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]Going from my small list as I'm on my phone

Moj
Illus
Dur
Pho
Typhoon
Jorm

Other stuff I think is
Exc
Reb
Fang
RW
Malice?
Etc...

Twigs
Rups
Etc..

Mjolnir maybe weight changes as upgraded and non-upgrade seems to have same, as for Tyhpoon +5 accuracy assuming since tempest got it and Typhoon not, and apart from that maybe +1 more dmg due to tempest getting +4 in speed while typhoon only 2 and both having 3+ dmg means i guess typhoon deserves 1 more due to it being the dmg bow while tempest is the speed bow so both should have tinny bit more stats in their category they're meant for.

Those would be my guesses.
(27-08-2018, 12:18 AM)Nka19 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-08-2018, 08:08 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]

Moj
Illus
Dur
Pho
Typhoon
Jorm

Other stuff I think is
Exc
Reb
Fang
RW
Malice?
Etc...

Twigs
Rups
Etc..

Mjolnir maybe weight changes as upgraded and non-upgrade seems to have same, as for Tyhpoon +5 accuracy assuming since tempest got it and Typhoon not, and apart from that maybe +1 more dmg due to tempest getting +4 in speed while typhoon only 2 and both having 3+ dmg means i guess typhoon deserves 1 more due to it being the dmg bow while tempest is the speed bow so both should have tinny bit more stats in their category they're meant for.

Those would be my guesses.

That last I did not think about but like I said most of it is just 1thing vs eg jorm illus etc were they are basically the same as before
nah typhoon and tempest both got +2 speed +3p...

so did cursed ullrs and stag and hurricane

All the bows got 2 speed 3p... I'm assuming upgraded Fiendish will also 39p 90s
(28-08-2018, 05:47 PM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]nah typhoon and tempest both got +2 speed +3p...

so did cursed ullrs and stag and hurricane

All the bows got 2 speed 3p... I'm assuming upgraded Fiendish will also 39p 90s

Hm, you're right, no clue how i got myself to think it was +4 for tempest's speed.
The time has come

[Image: 9PQSEZb.jpg]
[Image: PEIGX1E.png]