NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
crafted bow [Image: b405d3a8c3ddbc253e22c710a1313a71.png]
Next round of legendary upgrades are updated.

~Happy crafting
[Image: A82wBK.png]

I wrote a haiku to commemorate the first upgraded Pike of Kings:

Used Winter's account
It's funny Thunder is banned
Cry more please Zocki
(29-08-2018, 02:19 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [ -> ][Image: A82wBK.png]

I wrote a haiku to commemorate the first upgraded Pike of Kings:

Used Winter's account
It's funny Thunder is banned
Cry more please Zocki

10/10
1st Cursed Volundr Greatsword

Difficulty 10
Weight 2.75
Speed rating 99
Weapon length 139
Swing damage 70
Thrust damage 54
What i've noticed with Raging Ailadrodd
Still 8 shots, was hoping for at least 9 as it used to have 10 pre nerf
Still 8 weight
Everything else i'm happy about. I did notice u cant reload with a V but kaas wrote that'll b fixed.
Anyways those are my thoughts
(29-08-2018, 11:01 AM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]What i've noticed with Raging Ailadrodd
Still 8 weight
Everything else i'm happy about. I did notice u cant reload with a V but kaas wrote that'll b fixed.

and what do you say about the "divine" upgrade Royal Helmet? only +2 arm, when all other helm have +4.
(29-08-2018, 11:01 AM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]What i've noticed with Raging Ailadrodd
Still 8 weight

I can only agree on the ammo count. Seeing how most legendary upgrades are nearly the same or better than their respective next tier, it would only make sense to increase ammo in some way.
Assuming there was an orange legendary repeater, it would fill the gap between Heavy Rep and Aila and become similar or better than Aila upon upgrading. Since ammo is the main argument of repeaters, a such orange repeater could hardly keep up with Aila while maintaining a lower magazine size.
Apart from that there's nothing I can complain about.
(29-08-2018, 11:09 AM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]
Still 8 weight

and what do you say about the "divine" upgrade Royal Helmet? only +2 arm, when all other helm have +4.

I think those +4 stats were made when Royal was 72... Now that it's 74 it should be 78 for upgrade.
(29-08-2018, 03:36 PM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-08-2018, 11:09 AM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]
Still 8 weight

I think those +4 stats were made when Royal was 72... Now that it's 74 it should be 78 for upgrade.

The new upgrades for the past 3 months have old placeholder stats and fixes are staged for release, but are waiting for other things to be finished first.