NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Legendary Item Upgrades (Last Update: 24/3/2023)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30-09-2018, 12:04 AM)casual Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-09-2018, 11:42 PM)Kroshnja Wrote: [ -> ]I was just looking at mats needed for various legendary upgrades when i noticed that this post says that there are no cursed Ragnar's wraths.I am positive i picked one up at some point.

So far as I know Nka only adds them to the crafted amount if the craftee sends him a screenshot shot.

i see.I'll definitely SS one when i see it.
(30-09-2018, 01:00 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-09-2018, 11:42 PM)Kroshnja Wrote: [ -> ]I was just looking at mats needed for various legendary upgrades when i noticed that this post says that there are no cursed Ragnar's wraths.I am positive i picked one up at some point.

So far as I know Nka only adds them to the crafted amount if the craftee sends him a screenshot shot.

No need. Thunder has one, jaja
(30-09-2018, 01:10 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-09-2018, 01:00 AM)Kroshnja Wrote: [ -> ]

No need. Thunder has one, jaja
Indeed, I can not know unless people post, or I see them in-game myself to know there's at least 1.

Added Ragnar's Wrath now due to knowing as well Thunder has one, but kinda thought I added it already but didn't check or else I would have added it sooner.
Gud Deal jaja
Uppppgraaadeees weeew
[Image: WJ1kBgc.png]
1 x Cursed Onyx Bolts

Weight
Thrust damage
Max ammo
-----------------------------------

Onyx Made.

There's a few errors with recipes that needs resolving so once that's done I'll update the thread fully.

I'd suggest anyone to not upgrade the following yet:
- Twigs of Yggdrasil
- Dragon Breath
- Dragon Spear
- Severance
- Dragon Helmet
- Gilded Bear Armour
- Dark Gothic Gauntlets
- Heavy Sallet

I will add the rest of the recipes that are good shortly.

EDIT: Recipes has been fixed, already added a few but I've reached the character limit so i'll update it later, gotta figure out where to move what now to gain some space.
Raging Hurricane

Difficulty 1
Weight 1
Speed rating 84
Thrust damage 43
Shoot speed 60
Accuracy 115
I got a pair of Cursed Onyx Bolts just now, the third ones to be crafted as I believe
Alright, all new upgrades has now been added.

~Happy Crafting