NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Zocki's Textures & Models [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made some Retextures of some items and i will show it to you Big Grin.

If you wish something, pm me and write:
-Item
-How should it look like?

Models:
[Spoiler=Weird Sword ähh]
https://p3d.in/INj0a
[/Spoiler]
Textures:
I think it doesn't look bad, but the choice of colour is a little unlucky, given that there already is an armour like that.

meh

"Defender_Golden_Final" thats yellow
all of them are fucking awesome , gj zocki
Wow veru nice color choices! You should make one where the the armor is completely red with a black outline
(11-03-2018, 08:34 AM)Nopanda Wrote: [ -> ]Wow veru nice color choices! You should make one where the the armor is completely red with a black outline

Added:
-Desired Models
-Dark with Green Screws
-Added Armour that NoPanda Offered
(10-03-2018, 02:48 PM)ItzZocki Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: wdfybSG.png]

5char
i request the set entirely in hot pink, with magenta trims. oh and throw in some random turquoise stripes or something.
Great job. We always hear that the mod lacks models and as such the introduction of new items is very difficult. It is great to have a new model maker in the community.
(13-03-2018, 05:06 PM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]Great job. We always hear that the mod lacks models and as such the introduction of new items is very difficult. It is great to have a new model maker in the community.

Atm i am just editing the Texture Files, I cant Model atm, but want to begin with it ^^
Pages: 1 2 3