NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Never looted legndary, thats the f*cking biggest problem.
(14-03-2018, 08:14 PM)Rezev Wrote: [ -> ]Never looted legndary, thats the f*cking biggest problem.

Yeah, can i get atleast reward for having such great patience? Please?
I agree with Angar and little devil. I hate not being able to respawn when playing solo. Sometimes no one is on, or all severs are full and you have no choice but to start playing solo. I would prefer to play with others always, but sometimes it is not possible.

You also do not always have time to refill ammo, health, and repair shields during solo runs because the time between waves is so much shorter. So if you don't want to let us respawn and bring in extra support, at least make it so it refills everything for you when you get to the respawn waves.
(14-03-2018, 11:49 PM)captain_floofy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Angar and little devil. I hate not being able to respawn when playing solo. Sometimes no one is on, or all severs are full and you have no choice but to start playing solo. I would prefer to play with others always, but sometimes it is not possible.

You also do not always have time to refill ammo, health, and repair shields during solo runs because the time between waves is so much shorter. So if you don't want to let us respawn and bring in extra support, at least make it so it refills everything for you when you get to the respawn waves.

I also agree with you guys. Sometimes, there is noone to play with and it would be nice to be able to bring in cades and play alone.
heals still dont always count, and also there still are difficulties when using a tome

also i think it'd be great if the healer could heal himself as well
Being able to trade to ANY player regardless of houses
(15-03-2018, 01:25 AM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2018, 11:49 PM)captain_floofy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Angar and little devil. I hate not being able to respawn when playing solo. Sometimes no one is on, or all severs are full and you have no choice but to start playing solo. I would prefer to play with others always, but sometimes it is not possible.

I also agree with you guys. Sometimes, there is noone to play with and it would be nice to be able to bring in cades and play alone.
Disagree . With this ability ppl with try to "own" servers for themselves and bully other ppl to leave
(10-04-2018, 06:03 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-03-2018, 01:25 AM)Lone_Wolf_PL Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-03-2018, 11:49 PM)captain_floofy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Angar and little devil.  I hate not being able to respawn when playing solo.  Sometimes no one is on, or all severs are full and you have no choice but to start playing solo.  I would prefer to play with others always, but sometimes it is not possible.

You also do not always have time to refill ammo, health, and repair shields during solo runs because the time between waves is so much shorter.  So if you don't want to let us respawn and bring in extra support, at least make it so it refills everything for you when you get to the respawn waves.

Disagree    . With this ability ppl with try to "own" servers for themselves and bully other ppl to leave
That would never happen. As the rules say - it's not allowed to ask ppl to leave. This ability would only make solo runs possible with cading. In case you're "bullying" people to leave, it doesn't take long for you to be kicked from the servers anyways. Why would you always focus on the negativ aspects?
(10-04-2018, 07:26 PM)Angar Wrote: [ -> ]That would never happen. As the rules say - it's not allowed to ask ppl to leave. This ability would only make solo runs possible with cading. In case you're "bullying" people to leave, it doesn't take long for you to be kicked from the servers anyways. Why would you always focus on the negativ aspects?
Because negatives are most likely to happen .
The community.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12