NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Challenge: Ragnarok Mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So.
Ragnarok Mode will be added in 0.5.0.
It will be painful.
Remembering the days when Hard Mode was added... I am afraid.

This is my challenge:
Beat Ragnarok Mode, when it is added, and prove your deed with either screenshots or (preferably) video!

Reward: Eternal glory.

Take note that this is not a house challenge, any team will do. The winners will gain much fame and respect, and everyone viewing this thread will know what to look out for in Ragnarok Mode during the later waves - thus aiding all Swadians!
*Insert evil laugh*
So buffing hard mode in 0.4.8 wasn't enough? You guys really do like to "bring the pain!"

Not that I'd expect any different  Wink
(05-02-2013, 12:14 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: [ -> ]Beat Ragnarok Mode

Funny man Big Grin
Certainly, it is doable. Sadly, we're talking theory here. In practice? Good luck everyone!
I was under the impression the hard mode since the new patch is Ragnarok mode just with a name change and the new mode will be a medium King mode?
Quote:_Sternbraid link=topic=9755.msg79711#msg79711 date=1360077460]
I was under the impression the hard mode since the new patch is Ragnarok mode just with a name change and the new mode will be a medium King mode?
So so wrong...
(05-02-2013, 03:23 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=[UK]_Sternbraid link=topic=9755.msg79711#msg79711 date=1360077460]
So so wrong...
[/quote]

Thaught the same Tongue Tarimoth let's craft a few new House Barrels/Tomes Big Grin
How about a prize fund?

I'd be willing to put in some goodies.
I bet this new mode will be only 20% harder anyways xD
Pages: 1 2 3