NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Droppable Anvil, Beer, and Ammo Crate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Perhaps as a high tier house crafting item for support, a deployable anvil, beer keg, and ammo crate would be appropriate. Ones that you could use as many times as possible.

Adding this would create an incentive to experiment with new locations to set up cades and would take away from the aspect of using the same spots to cade and slash

Level 18 support perhaps? Make the cost hurt Wink
This would be GREAT.
I like it, but there needs to be considerations on balance. For ammo crate, portable tons of heal is pretty strong. That could be balanced with longer refill time.

Anvil is good for maps where its too big and just a hassle, but overall less useful. Maps where this is really important would be like Outskirts, where the anvil is all they way down. Most maps usually don't have this problem. Most its fine as you need a person to hold for a long time.

Beer/Soup, is along the same line, but will probably be most important for ranged units to get heal. So I think a consumable (5, 10 times?) would be a solid way to design a beer/soup deployable.

The one thing I do like about it is that it allows for a team to completely cade themselves in, opening another strategic element. The one thing I don't like is that in that case, toming for infinite cades would then be a bigger issue.
think of an anvil infront of a shielder allways repaired shields, i don't think that this would be a good addition
Destructible anvil!

Problem solved!(?)
maybe till you can place it in stairs Tongue
(19-01-2013, 12:01 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: [ -> ]Destructible anvil!

Problem solved!(?)

yeah but very little hp, about 100 or something like that
In my opinion it will make the mod to much easier I know you want to cade in new places as you said but other people wont.
Teamwork, coordination and ingenuity are the traits of an NI player that should be rewarded. I think this change would embrace these ideals and bring about a fresh aspect of strategy that we haven't seen before.
More static game, yeah !
I'm not sure that I love this idea, sounds like there will be no need to move since you can drop the soup/ammo box right next to you. This should really be consumable in my opinion (3,4,5 time max)

On a side note, I'm a little bit afraid of what will be available in the support house crafting. As a tome and barrel owner, I do not think I could get something better.
Pages: 1 2