NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Nords [Int]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: vO5A4RH.png]

Nords

Yes we are Nords. Do not ask why do we fight with Swadians against the Nords. King Ragnar is a usurper and tyrant. With weapons in our hands, with our Swadian brothers and with legendary loot we will overthrow the bloody ruler and return peace to our kingdom! Every Nords who are away from homeland are welcome. Together we win!

Class, level or richness doesnt matter. Stand, my brother-in-arms, to line, face to face against our enemies! Fight for your land! Gather your harvest! Loot your legendary! It's almost harvesting season!

To all Swadia's allies: the best masters of Kingdom provide crafting services. You not only receive high-quality services, but also support Kingdom of Nords on the way to freedom!

I like nords, though. I'd rather play for the nords than for silly swadians but psssst ^^ Good luck man!
good luck
good luck
good luq
Quote:If someone troll or insult you, dont use chat. Just say "It's almost harvesting season!"

Lovely one, sadly we're not on PW, otherwise I'd press "Animations > 1 > 2"
Hardcore RP, gl.
That banner! Best of luck Nords Smile
Good luck Nords!
good luck
Pages: 1 2