NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Auction on a Ragnar's Wrath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Auction closed.

Item Withdrawn...

Carry on.. Nothing to see here...

Cheers
Hmmm.
Wot???
Just low bidders thats why Smile

If you still want it. PM me Smile
You did a Auction where guys have a chance to get something cheaper but you dont want to sell it cheap, so that you canceled it after it was over?  Huh  Dodgy  Tongue
(30-04-2018, 08:33 PM)Katarak Wrote: [ -> ]You did a Auction where guys have a chance to get something cheaper but you dont want to sell it cheap, so that you canceled it after it was over?  Huh  Dodgy  Tongue

Well, he kinda warned everyone when he started this auction (read his post again).
carlous i offer goood, add stahster on steam
(30-04-2018, 08:44 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-04-2018, 08:33 PM)Katarak Wrote: [ -> ]You did a Auction where guys have a chance to get something cheaper but you dont want to sell it cheap, so that you canceled it after it was over?  Huh  Dodgy  Tongue

Well, he kinda warned everyone when he started this auction (read his post again).
He did. I just think there is an easier way to make thing like this, just set a starting price that is your minimum you could accept. If none offers more the auction goes void, that's all.
(30-04-2018, 10:25 PM)Nopanda Wrote: [ -> ]carlous i offer goood, add stahster on steam

Nopanda.

PM me instead please Smile

(01-05-2018, 07:36 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-04-2018, 08:44 PM)GrafBlade Wrote: [ -> ]

He did. I just think there is an easier way to make thing like this, just set a starting price that is your minimum you could accept. If none offers more the auction goes void, that's all.

Well I kinda did that m8. I choose to whom I sell and and have the right the withdraw the auction. I stated the price also in the post. But You got a Point there. Next time I'll include a minimum value.
Pages: 1 2