NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Archer Armor Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Giving away a set of archer armor!

The set includes Heavy Bear Boots, Heavy Bear Gauntlets, Tracker Armour, and Tracker Hood.

In order to be eligible, you must have a Sniper and must not already own house crafted armor for it.  Post below with your ID for consideration [Image: smile.png]

Please only enter this if you intend to keep and use this item.  I'd rather it go to someone that will use it than someone that just sees $$$.  The winner will be decided based on character play-time, overall activity, and quality of character.

Ending this giveaway on June 23rd.

Have the body and helm, would love the gauntlets and boots though. Would be a nice upgrade for my archer Smile
2522685 Heavy Bear Boots would be nice for my Ranger. I have allready a Helmet and Gaunts, than I just buy a Body Armor and the set is completed. I would take the tracker body too, that's an intresting look

I did't get the hurricane, so i have new hope to get this Smile
Hmm ye I don't have any house crafted sniper armour

Just have a ranger, but i am triying to sell it and will buy a good bow and arrows for my ranger , the heavy bear set would be nice to have as armour then Smile

I have only green tier items on my Sniper

I'm poor and have no gauntlets or boots. Soviet took them and distributed them to other people.
2465356 My archer is my main character and id love to see him fully geared!
ID: 2437750 As my sniper was my first character, it would be nice to finally see him kitted out in bear fur armour let alone anything of house crafting/ legendary status, would also give me a reason to start playing as my archer again and finally invest in upgrading him to Hero status.

Thanks for any consideration, i know i got lucky on a previous giveaway but it doesn't hurt to ask for more haha xD

I already have Tracker Boots so I don't need the Heavy Bear stuff, but I would love to finally complete my tracker set Smile
Pages: 1 2 3