NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Community Crafting Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello,

As several of you already know, I have a separate account with all of my legitimately leveled maxed out crafting on it, and I have given the account login to several members of the community.  However, since I am not really around to give it out, I decided to make this thread so people can ask for it directly.

The conditions are simple - don't mess with other people's crafting, don't move where the characters are, and donate to the house banks so they don't go bankrupt.

If a mistake is made and you accidentally leave the house with one of the characters or notice that someone else has made this mistake, please PM me or otherwise contact me directly for a fast repair.

Post below and I will PM you with the login credentials.

PS - the IP of every login is logged.  Do not mess with this account or I will ban you and your children for three generations.
(21-06-2018, 04:24 PM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

PS - the IP of every login is logged.  Do not mess with this account or I will ban you and your children for three generations.

Nice.

Thx for offering this to people that don't have the time/mats to LVL up 3 house crafting to the max. Hope no one will need to pay for crafting again (other than 500g)
I don't have any children. Joke's on you.
Would be nice to get this login.
If you have Defender house crafting - even better.
I would appreciate to get the login so i can craft some high tier stuff Smile
(21-06-2018, 04:24 PM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ]Post below and I will PM you with the login credentials.

Is this still up to date ?
If yes i Would realy enjoy not paing for Chain anymore Smile
Hi Winter!

I would like to craft the new strong barricade as well...would be awesome if
you could provide me with that login. Smile
Hey, I'd like to use this, too. )
Hello Winter, i would like to get the Defender House login Smile  thx u Smile
Hi Winter , if possible would like to have login info so i don't have to annoy people for crafting anymore. Thanks in advantage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5