NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: your top 3 games ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mount and Blade
Elder Scrolls series
FIFA

Honorable mentions: Operation Flashpoint (first pc game I ever got into), Red Dead Redemption
1) Battlefield Bad Co. 2 Multi, .50cal 2k meter shots, only game multi i remember with that big of maps tbh besides arma for shooter multiplayer
2) Arma 2, simply for Orig dayz and variants years ago....airfield raids ftw, also other mods ofc
3) Mount and Blade Warband
1) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, I had a NES before that, Sega megadrive, but then the N64 hit and I played this game at my uncle's place, man I sat there in amazement for HOURS. For the time the game was a masterpiece on all fronts.

2) Tie: Red alert 2/ Age of Empires 2: Conquerors: Those games... the graphics, the music, the whole atmosphere was right totally different but the same great experience.

3) Mount and blade: Warband: MODS MODS MODS Tongue from Floris to Nord Invasion(my most played M&B mod) the combat is fun to play, can be a pain to master and at times it makes you go wtf... but I keep coming back to this Smile This game made me lose interest in many other games simply because of how great the combat feels, it is not flawless but it is awesome Big Grin
Clash of Kings is a gem. Anyone who is into Game of Thrones needs to try it.
(14-07-2018, 01:20 AM)RookCW Wrote: [ -> ]Clash of Kings is a gem. Anyone who is into Game of Thrones needs to try it.

REEEEEEEEEEEE MOBILE GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEE
1. Super Mario Bros. 3, for the nes
2. StarCraft, the original
3. Mount & Blade

I still play all 3 so that is why. They are still fun after many many many hundreds of thousands of hours later.
Starcraft
Starcraft 2
Elder Scrolls Online
I think all these games, i love for the story and atmosphere. (and what's about Witcher - very wonderful graphic)

1. Gothic 2 (not the night of crow)
2. The Witcher 3 + DLC
3. Heroes Might & Magic 3 (All)

I still play all 3 (from time to time).
P.S. But if it's about Gothic 2, if I sit down to play it, then ~ one month I will not play
in all else
P.S.S Whether in the top more space i'd add here Dark Souls II and  M&B.
The total war games, but i guess Medieval Total War is my favourite 
M&B, well because of the Mods 
Age of Empires
1 HOMM3
2 Mount and Blade
Pages: 1 2 3 4