NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been inactive on NI for about three years now, i just downloaded the newest update through NI website using the NI launcher. Everything seems correct but the mod does not show up when I Launch M&B. What should I do?
Are you launching the game through the launcher?
Do you have multiple versions of Warband installed? (Steam/non-steam/goc/etc)
(13-07-2018, 10:01 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Are you launching the game through the launcher?
Do you have multiple versions of Warband installed? (Steam/non-steam/goc/etc)

I only have it through Steam, I've tried launching it through NI when it is available after the download, and through Steam.
In the mountblade warband folder, are there more files or only the Modules folder?
What are the launcher options specified in the settings?
(13-07-2018, 10:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]In the mountblade warband folder, are there more files or only the Modules folder?
What are the launcher options specified in the settings?
Thanks for the help Kaasovic. There a handful of others I believe, I'm not too sure but I'll find out.
If there are multiple files and folders then that should be fine. There might be a conflict in the launcher settings. Let me know if you are not able to fix it.
(13-07-2018, 10:35 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]If there are multiple files and folders then that should be fine. There might be a conflict in the launcher settings. Let me know if you are not able to fix it.

I'm not to sure where to look, where do i start?
Navigate to the options page by doing so:
The following screen should pop up:
If there are more installations, there might be a conflict going on.
You could also check your steam installation path to see if it matches the one in the launcher (right click Mount and Blade Warband):
Under Local Files you can click Browse Local Files:
If the installation path does not match the one in the launcher then the launcher might have detected a wrong installation.
(13-07-2018, 10:49 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Navigate to the options page by doing so:
The following screen should pop up:
If there are more installations, there might be a conflict going on.
You could also check your steam installation path to see if it matches the one in the launcher (right click Mount and Blade Warband):
Under Local Files you can click Browse Local Files:
If the installation path does not match the one in the launcher then the launcher might have detected a wrong installation.
I chose the wrong install path. I got it all sorted out now. Thanks again! i'm looking forward to playing
Nice to hear, enjoy the game