NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Inf Gear Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what the price range for the following are:
Hornskull Helmet
White Trans
Swadian Hope

Also a bonus question if anyone happens to know. What is the approx. price of Apsod's Kokt Torsk sword and is it 1h, 2h or bastard?

Thank you.
the Apsods is a Bastard sword and the price is about 2,2 mil
(13-08-2018, 02:55 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: [ -> ]the Apsods is a Bastard sword  and the price is about 2,2 mil

swadian hope around 800K - 1 mil i think, but dont really know and the whit trans 1 mil - 1,2 mil i think
Trans armour was going for 600-700k on AH recently
most likely all the things that are now written here just lie in your inventory, they just look like materials that you farm on servers.
Just go to the section "Craft" and find out all the recipes that you need.
I'm just sure you already have everything. It just takes a little work to give these materials the appearance of a sword and armor )
Hey Guys,

in my opinion kens statement (its just lying around) is true. There are hundrets maybe thausends low craftable in inventories, which arent needed. So i would say its really on the time now to make the possibility to uncraft craftables (for example 50% or just 25% more it doesnt need to make a lot of players happy).

Regards Katarak
Alrighty, thanks for all the info everyone! I'll take a look into crafting the items Smile