NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion Official Testing Event [17-08-18][Infantry preferred]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Character Name: ElmHoe
- Character Class: legionnaire
- I Elmo understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed {insert Elmo here}
(14-08-2018, 08:12 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]
This should be right after the Official Event hosted by Zocki.
Time could be shifted a bit depending on the end time of the Official Event prior to this one.

Actually, it's Lord Zocki smh
- Character Name: Royal_Guard
- Character Class: Royal_Guard
- I Never understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Never
Name: [RW]BlackDevil_RG
Class: RG
Support: Tome/Surgeon kit
I BlackDevil understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Enaroh.
The Testing Event will start as soon as the Official Event, that is currently going on, has finished.
Character Name: Gonde*Kirionnaire
Character Class: Legio
I Gonde understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed GOnde
Pages: 1 2