NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Barrels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its been two weeks and barrels still haven't been fixed, when can we expect this to be sorted its a pretty significant bug...
Last few days have been quite busy for me in the real life. I couldn't, or didn't want to, spend as much time as I normally do.
With the next update being almost ready, I'd rather focus attention on that instead of having to release a hotfix.

It shouldn't take too long for the next patch to be fully ready with some neat cool features and some spooky shit.
(25-10-2018, 09:39 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Last few days have been quite busy for me in the real life. I couldn't, or didn't want to, spend as much time as I normally do.
With the next update being almost ready, I'd rather focus attention on that instead of having to release a hotfix.

It shouldn't take too long for the next patch to be fully ready with some neat cool features and some spooky shit.

Good to here, thank you for all your work kaas!
Soon™
(30-10-2018, 12:29 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Soon™

Nice™
(30-10-2018, 12:42 PM)Forward Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-10-2018, 12:29 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Soon™

Nice™

Don't worry about it™
I don't think halloween event will be doable without barrels  Big Grin but with upgraded legendaries maaaybe.