NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Looking for a house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, My name is MrWolf / Wolfyboy and im looking for a house / clan to join.  Im 20 years old, live in Denmark and yes i do have a mic.
My main character is a warden, yet i do have other characters that is not in a hero class yet. If any would consider me it would be great.

- Regards MrWolf / Wolfyboy
(08-12-2018, 12:25 PM)MrWolf Wrote: [ -> ]hello, My name is MrWolf / Wolfyboy and im looking for a house / clan to join.  Im 20 years old, live in Denmark and yes i do have a mic.
My main character is a warden, yet i do have other characters that is not in a hero class yet. If any would consider me it would be great.

I guess as you are EU, you want to join an EU house Tongue There are 3 active EU houses atm Tongue

UK
Trickster

Edit:
Titan´s Circle is not active.
(09-12-2018, 10:30 AM)Lord Zocki Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 12:25 PM)MrWolf Wrote: [ -> ]hello, My name is MrWolf / Wolfyboy and im looking for a house / clan to join.  Im 20 years old, live in Denmark and yes i do have a mic.

I guess as you are EU, you want to join an EU house Tongue There are 3 active EU houses atm Tongue

UK
Trickster
Titan´s Circle
2 of them are not active, you´re wrong
I guess just tricksters open clan event.
(09-12-2018, 10:47 AM)Faravin Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2018, 10:30 AM)Lord Zocki Wrote: [ -> ]

UK
Trickster
Titan´s Circle
2 of them are not active, you´re wrong

One* Uk and Trickster is active and has events with tc i wa wrong
Tricksters is actively racist. No seriously.
i already decided on tricksters. Thanks for the responces though
Join HM (Hardened Men) Ruff is looking for new recruits!