NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Speedrunning?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've recently gotten into speedrunning, specifically Super Mario 64. I'm not very good, especially not when this video was made (I've practiced a lot more and have taken about 7 or 8 minutes off my time (down to about 25 minutes total), still lots of room for improvement). I enjoy it as Super Mario 64 was one of the first games I remember playing on the Nintendo 64. I got into speedrunning when I saw someone do bomb clip and thought, I can do that. I couldn't, but I can now and that's what matters, right? My first full (although it isn't actually full because I don't quite finish in this particular video) upload is below (I have many more recorded but due to the fact that single video took me over 24 hours to upload I have decided to just keep them saved locally until I get better internet...). Also suggestions on recording software would be nice.

So, my question is: are there any other amateur or professional speedrunners in the NI community? And if there are;

-What game(s) do you speedrun?

-What got you into speedrunning?

Feel free to add anything you feel relevant to the topic as well.
why not speed run ni
(18-12-2018, 08:50 AM)PANDA Wrote: [ -> ]why not speed run ni

We did and had no true competition.
(18-12-2018, 08:50 AM)PANDA Wrote: [ -> ]why not speed run ni

I did a speed run event long time ago. Maybe I will do one again in the future Tongue
"Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."
already subs mate, i hope you have a realy good content (havent watched yet) and good luck!

(18-12-2018, 10:24 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]"Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."

faravin is that you? Big Grin
(18-12-2018, 11:44 AM)Nethheru Wrote: [ -> ]already subs mate, i hope you have a realy good content (havent watched yet) and good luck!

(18-12-2018, 10:24 AM)Bobo Wrote: [ -> ]"Press 5, guys, 5, 5, 5,..."

faravin is that you? Big Grin

Thanks mate! Hope to have more content on it soon
(19-12-2018, 08:07 AM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]
That's a classic, I love that vid