NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Make Hard harder/Other Suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are a few tweaks I can think of that would make sense imho:

To make Hard mode a little harder and a bit more rewarding:
-Wave 8: Mercenary Ballistamen for Mercenary Repeatermen (Repeatermen to alt wave 11 Normal)
-Wave 14 (alt): Siege Masters for Mercenary Ballistas (Quests including them would then make more sense to take on)

Other Suggestions:

-Reduce Number of Wolf Clan Warriors in Clan Hunter Quest from 50 to 20. 50 makes no sense as they're an alt wave
of 14 Rag and almost take forever.

-Make Gotcha Bloody Bastards quest 30 days repeatable instead of unique and reward faction points.
-Make Prince Slayer Quest 7 days repeatable instead of unique.
-Make all quests that are every day repeatable at least 3 days repeatable as for the people to recognize an achievement
 when it's no longer in the list for the moment

Speaking of faction points:
There are so many suggestions that are truly awesome. Make a poll and make them effective, using the result. Many of the
suggestions seem really easy to implement.

My personal favorite:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php   Suggestion:+(x0.3) max +(x0.1) for some amount near hero class,
+(x0.1) for Gladiator, +(x0.1) for Hero of the West -->Gold problem dealt with...

-Reduce number of Ranged waves in all modes; suggestion -1 each. Overhaul quests accordingly (bot numbers and types)
 This makes the runs faster and might bring back people.

-Make wave 15 normal rewarding again and let the Royal Huscarls drop rare mats: Lumps, Sulphur, Sturdy Wood and Heavy Cloth
 with about the same chance as 12 Hard for reds.

-Leave the dropchance for reds as is. For now it's perfect! edit: scratch that! - played Hard today alot...not a single drop! Yesterday was
completely fine with an average of two red drops per Hard run so...no clue.
I would add to this a separate quest system for the royal guard because all quests pass by it
(04-01-2019, 01:01 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: [ -> ]I would add to this a separate quest system for the royal guard because all quests pass by it

I get your point. My idea was to suggest things that don't take too much work as a lot of it should
be copy and paste with very little new stuff getting in and a lot of numbers that are (as I hope) easily
to change in the corresponding code segments. I thought it might be more likely to have changes
that don't make it necessary to write too much new code.