NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Where is my Assist xp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happened on normal while kiting the prince dunno if it happened to someone before :p

[Image: m7wm54]
You got the XP for the kill (which happend after you died but you still got the kill and therefore the killing XP) but no assisst-XP as you were dead.

I had that happen multiple times when I died peeking and killed an archer/Xbow which killed me and I killed him (or some random other one).

Its pretty simple: once dead you dont get assisst-XP, but any kill gives you your killing-XP.
(16-01-2019, 12:15 PM)Julia. Wrote: [ -> ]You got the XP for the kill (which happend after you died but you still got the kill and therefore the killing XP) but no assisst-XP as you were dead.

I had that happen multiple times when I died peeking and killed an archer/Xbow which killed me and I killed him (or some random other one).

Its pretty simple: once dead you dont get assisst-XP, but any kill gives you your killing-XP.

I thought you get both Kill and Assist XP at the same time
Thanks for the report. I have tracked down the issue and we are currently debating whether should be intentional behaviour or that adjustments are required.