NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: New Event for April Fools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How about you guys bring back some old maps(if they can be found) and stat changes along with an old patch without publishing an update page Instead of enabling the "1x nothing" stuff drops for the april fools?
Yeah, hell a good idea it is! Let's remind the old times!
would be awesome. also want to see some old maps and feel the good old times in 2012.
looted a worm bane and used it to slash, then i got a royal shield for it when it was best shield in game =D
best event I think random weapon armors event
[Image: 470B6CE304DDC9B0D9E29F5CB62E923C20031305]

From last April Fools, I remember thinking I looted a Ullrs Bane for ten minutes, forgetting that:
  • 1x loots didn't happen anymore
  • Ullrs is spelled wrong
  • You can't get that bow off Odin
They got me good.
(19-01-2019, 11:54 AM)Horakti Wrote: [ -> ]How about you guys bring back some old maps(if they can be found) and stat changes along with an old patch without publishing an update page Instead of enabling the "1x nothing" stuff drops for the april fools?

I am planning with some dev on an Official April event Wink
I would totally come back and troll you all with loots for April Fools again...

But I can't edit things in the database anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Loot a sword with 120 speed, ... then see it has 1cut or a hammer that looks op as well 80b, 90speed, ... but then you see its 10 long

Would like to see stuff like that.
Could bring back the April Fools servers from 2017... The ones where you spawn with random gear
(25-03-2019, 07:52 AM)Coconut Wrote: [ -> ]Could bring back the April Fools servers from 2017... The ones where you spawn with random gear

It's not "fun" all you did was keep on rejoining severs till you got some good shit.

May as well hand better gear to you on a silver platter.

Adding all you would need to do is spam the reload button.
Pages: 1 2