NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Less of a Report and more of an FYI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ON_Evix not sure whether new player or just ignorant ?

Enjoys wasting cades and holding items that are better used by other players.

Example of cade wasting in picture below, for context this is wave 3 of a Rag with only 2 SHC's available and he uses it as cover when there is already cover.

[Image: 7rduEcc.png]

After being asked not to waste cades he ignores you and then slightly mouths off.

Other Point is holding a Mjolnir on wave 13-15 of Hard while playing as an xbow hero, instead of dropping it for a Zweihander he gets very defensive about holding on to it instead of handing it over for better use.

As stated in teh title this is not a report but more of a "Watch for this kind of behavior".
(26-01-2019, 05:18 PM)Kura Wrote: [ -> ]ON_Evix not sure whether new player or just ignorant ?

Enjoys wasting cades and holding items that are better used by other players.

Example of cade wasting in picture below, for context this is wave 3 of a Rag with only 2 SHC's available and he uses it as cover when there is already cover.

[Image: 7rduEcc.png]

After being asked not to waste cades he ignores you and then slightly mouths off.

Other Point is holding a Mjolnir on wave 13-15 of Hard while playing as an xbow hero, instead of dropping it for a Zweihander he gets very defensive about holding on to it instead of handing it over for better use.

As stated in teh title this is not a report but more of a "Watch for this kind of behavior".

I can agree with that what Kura says, I was there too.
Aswell as the SKRRRA house, NordInvasions maturity has seemed to be going straight downhill in Public servers the past few weeks (I only state the past few weeks as i've only just gotten back to NI with 2 weeks).

There are a lot of cade wasting and alot of just straight up childishness within these runs.
Looks more like a tier 2 wallcade rather then a tier 2 or 3 Normal cade
Just saying
(26-01-2019, 06:38 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: [ -> ]Looks more like a tier 2 wallcade rather then a tier 2 or 3 Normal cade
Just saying

Ah it'll be that new heavy wall cade? Still learning the names of the new update.
(26-01-2019, 05:36 PM)Kura Wrote: [ -> ]Aswell as the SKRRRA house, NordInvasions maturity has seemed to be going straight downhill in Public servers the past few weeks (I only state the past few weeks as i've only just gotten back to NI with 2 weeks).

There are a lot of cade wasting and alot of just straight up childishness within these runs.

If u have problem with our behave just talk with us instead of complaining on forum.
Btw i only said that it wasnt nice of u that when i asked for tome when we had 17 on server u refused and said "waste of tome"
(26-01-2019, 07:05 PM)oxencik Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-01-2019, 05:36 PM)Kura Wrote: [ -> ]Aswell as the SKRRRA house, NordInvasions maturity has seemed to be going straight downhill in Public servers the past few weeks (I only state the past few weeks as i've only just gotten back to NI with 2 weeks).

If u have problem with our behave just talk with us instead of complaining on forum.
Btw i only said that it wasnt nice of u that when i asked for tome when we had 17 on server u refused and said "waste of tome"

It's a heads up and my point was typically aimed at your other members of your house being rude to other players also.
The "Waste of a tome" was a joke since we had 17 at the time with my follow up text as "xD" if you have a screenshot of it you can prove what i'm saying.

There are a few running jokes in NI for example "No one important is dead", i would see you taking that as an insult but not when i also wrote the "xD" face. If you are the player who's name starts with an "A" this post was never aimed at yourself as i thought we resolved this in-game, it's aimed at your other members including L4clutch i think his name is?

The state of the NI community is awful in most public games whereas players start insulting others for accidental incidents or just straight up rudeness and arrogance but that is only what i myself have witnessed after returning in the past 2 weeks.
What is your problem to me ?
For trying to explain to you the current price of the mats?
If I have offended in the conversation, forgive me it was not on purpose.
I have only 190 hours in this game, so if i do something wrong, explain it to me if you know better.

Regards, L4tuch
We are just new players and we are learning how the game works. Next time just explain the issue in game.
See u on field beating NORD