NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Character bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I come back on the game yesterday and i have this bug each game. My character move alone (he back mostly but he can move on the right and right+back) and i can't stop him so i can't play. Yesterday, for the first time my character stop bug in 2 or 3 run in DB event and it come back for the three last run (or something like that). This bug happen only on NI, not on native. 

I already try change my back key, i try play in fullscreen and not, i lauch the game by the launcher and by steam... I dont know what i can do now. 

Thx for help and sorry for my english.
I have no idea why you might have a problem in NI but not Native. Here are a few generic suggestions:

* If you have a game pad or some other controller plugged in, try unplugging it.
* Try another keyboard temporarily if you have access to another one.
* Try deleting the entire NordInvasion folder from your Warband Modules and install a fresh copy.
Yes ty, it's already fix.
Out of curiosity, what was causing it? (It might be helpful to know in case someone else runs into this.)
It's my game pad, i dont think it can work on Warband.

I post an other bug happen 10 minute ago. I hope u understand my bad english.