NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Old equipment unavailable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haya I played this game a long time ago and I have some equipment that can no longer be used, was wondering if something could be done about that?
Heres the items: 
[Image: 75a635b484.jpg][Image: 2de2482694.jpg]

Only the santa hat can actually be used, Strange boots and Tutorial dagger cant even be traded
The small pony was removed with the Cavalry update that introduced new horses. The sale price is the original buy price.

Edit; the strange boots were removed as they didn't fit the mod afaik.
The tutorial dagger I have never seen before
(11-02-2019, 05:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]The small pony was removed with the Cavalry update that introduced new horses. The sale price is the original buy price.

What about Trained Pony? Same?
(11-02-2019, 06:51 PM)Forward Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2019, 05:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]The small pony was removed with the Cavalry update that introduced new horses. The sale price is the original buy price.

What about Trained Pony? Same?

Yeah

Can anything be done about it? Can I start a museum maybe?
(12-02-2019, 07:00 PM)Greedalicious Wrote: [ -> ]

Sell the stuff or keep it I guess... Thats about it.
(12-02-2019, 07:09 PM)Julia. Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2019, 07:00 PM)Greedalicious Wrote: [ -> ]

Sell the stuff or keep it I guess... Thats about it.

So no chance of trading it for a cool hat or a whip?  Shy