NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: OP Legio or why do you need MP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(19-03-2019, 12:08 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]@Akanamah

Are you trying to say how good something is based on the amount of kills someone got ?

@Both of you

You guys dont really play legio not really sure why you trying to nerf it

When it comes to slasher. why not? in this case, kills reflect the effectiveness, since these bots are a direct threat to RG and Cades. I think there is no need to explain that the death of RG or the destruction of Cades is a direct road to wipe?
But u cant compare killts to dmg dealt itself since alot of bots needs more than 1 hit to get killed ?
besides, if we talk about Hoplite and Mara - it's not the same with Repeaterman and CM.
Bc Hoplite - can normal use Mangler. but Mara - cant use Elegy (a little bit of a chance to die) and a chance to die if you hit him after a crashtruth RG.
I meant that Cygan fully unleashes the potential of this class.
(if your class is positioned as a melee, why not measure its effectiveness in killing opponents?)
the fact is rather that effectively using Hoplite is more difficult than Mara.
(19-03-2019, 12:20 PM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you trying to say how good something is based on the amount of kills someone got ?

@Both of you

When it comes to slasher. why not? in this case, kills reflect the effectiveness, since these bots are a direct threat to RG and Cades. I think there is no need to explain that the death of RG or the destruction of Cades is a direct road to wipe?

didn't want to say anything but its not a good point at all.

I'veĀ been outdone by a guy with a tr4 crossbow by 100 kills when i was using stag bow.
What the actual fuck are you trying to compare everybody that got an IQ higher than the room temperature can stand behind Shielders and slash with Elegy?
Players that get 250 kills in a run are not "grate" means the rest of the team did jack shit.
100 Slasher kills and 100 X-Bow kils (for example)
it is not the same. some players simply chase the kills without helping to protect the RG and Cades. but, in spite of everything, they save time, and if the team can protect the WG, without them. all is well.
(19-03-2019, 12:42 PM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]100 Slasher kills and 100 X-Bow kils (for example)
it is not the same. some players simply chase the kills without helping to protect the RG and Cades. but, in spite of everything, they save time, and if the team can protect the WG, without them. all is well.

??????????

If you slash you chase kills aswell dont u and how is it not protecting if a Xbow kills incoming attackers that attack cades and the RG

Wtf are you on about
(19-03-2019, 12:44 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2019, 12:42 PM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]100 Slasher kills and 100 X-Bow kils (for example)

??????????

If you slash you chase kills aswell dont u and how is it not protecting if a Xbow kills incoming attackers that attack cades and the RG

Wtf are you on about

I lost some text when translating.
I wanted to say that some players do not attack bots from RG and Cades. Instead, they only kill Range bots, which in most cases are not threatened by RG and Cades. and have many kills, bc many range bots die after 1 headshot.

@Both of you

(19-03-2019, 12:53 PM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2019, 12:44 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]

??????????

Wtf are you on about

I lost some text when translating.
I wanted to say that some players do not attack bots from RG and Cades. Instead, they only kill Range bots, which in most cases are not threatened by RG and Cades. and have many kills, bc many range bots die after 1 headshot.

Did that for a while as Xbow, not only ranged nords are less tanky than their melee counterparts, but also standing still most of the time. That shows heavily in your Rise from the Ashes progression though.
Point is, you will get much more kills like that, but it won't mean you played better, or have more "skill"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11