NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HdAiN1F7nAw.jpg]
glitch cades. i told him about it. but he say - there is no such rule.
I don’t think that the rules for this installation cades changed.
Normal is already max easy. use glitch to run it's not cool
(20-02-2019, 11:36 AM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]glitch cades. i told him about it. but he say - there is no such rule.
I don’t think that the rules for this installation cades changed.
Normal is already max easy. use glitch to run it's not cool

If it would have been a glitch I'd agree, in this case this gateway doesn't glitches the bots when caded off, the bots were attacking the cades regular, so I doubt it will be considered glitching.

Dunno why you report him for sth like that if you saw that they were absolutely fine. I know some entrys cause a glitch but that mappart doesnt. We also use it for barreling Thor and Odin.
What exactly is the glitch here?
So whats the crime?
(20-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Kaasovic

cades in tunnel. 
some bots on the 14th and 15th waves, do not attack them
if cades were a little further away then most of the bots would not attack them (previously, this player had already placed cades in this way, and then 80% of bots would not attack cades)

when we put cades in a similar way at the event (Swadian village map), they gave us a warning for glitching.
(20-02-2019, 11:58 AM)Akanamah Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]Kaasovic

cades in tunnel. 
some bots on the 14th and 15th waves, do not attack them
if cades were a little further away then most of the bots would not attack them (previously, this player had already placed cades in this way, and then 80% of bots would not attack cades)

when we put cades in a similar way at the event (Swadian village map), they gave us a warning for glitching.

They didn't hit the cades on Swadian Village. They hit the cades on Castleyard.
To get back to this topic; I'd consider using this method as glitching if a majority of bots seem to get stuck. Anyone getting caught deliberately using this method to confuse the bots from reaching you, will be punished.