NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unofficial Drinking Event - March 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am in if EVERYONE is drinking.. no party poopers. Also no recordings.. it is whatever on TeamSpeak that night (imo).
Last time I joined my choice of beers was not easy on the stomach so puked afterwards for the first time in ages.. good times.
(15-03-2019, 08:54 AM)bluzark Wrote: [ -> ]I am in if EVERYONE is drinking.. no party poopers. Also no recordings.. it is whatever on TeamSpeak that night (imo).
Last time I joined my choice of beers was not easy on the stomach so puked afterwards for the first time in ages.. good times.

I support that. WHat happens on drinking event stays on drinking event Big Grin
noice
(15-03-2019, 08:54 AM)bluzark Wrote: [ -> ]I am in if EVERYONE is drinking.. no party poopers. Also no recordings.. it is whatever on TeamSpeak that night (imo).

Non-drinkers will be bullied incessantly until they leave.
Reminder to not make plans for Saturday
23/03/2019 20:00 GMT Event #1718Local Time:23/03/2019 16:00 GMT-0400
Server Name:Unofficial_Drinking
Region:EU
Mode:Ragnarok
Maps:Nordic Village
King's Castleyard
Swadian Overgrown

Also added attendee list to the OP, message me if you're not listed and are coming to secure your spot~
lets drink water together!
Big if true

[08:09]
Madjosh:
haha yeah put me down as tentative i will try and make it
Hehehehe Smile
fyi server is up, bit early but I had to close another one anyway
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6